Wind Circle Network Inc. - About Us
Wind Circle Network, Inc. is a proven, Native American-owned,
company headquartered in Fort Pierre, South Dakota. We support commercial customers, federal, state, local and tribal government agencies with Information Technology services, systems integration and cabling. Founded September 1995, the parent company, Dakota 2000 changed its name to Wind Circle Network Inc. in 2014.
Please contact us if you are interested in any service we offer.
If you are interested in working for Wind Circle Network, please visit our careers page to find out what positions are available with our company.
Capabilities of the Firm Contract programs:
- Buy Indian Certification, 8a Certified Mentor (Small Business Administration)
- Purchase Orders and Federal Debit Cards
Wind Circle Network, Inc. is a Technology Solutions Provider that specializes in Hosted VoIP Services and compatible Partner Solutions
- Fully-Integrated Hosted VoIP with most current infrastructures and past investments.
- Flexible Migration Strategy
- Pre-planned Cost Savings Recommendations and Proposal
- Customized Engineering and Designs
- Purchasing Advantages with Partner Technologies and Solutions
- Encompassing National Projecting Implementation Teams
- Dedicated Team Members to Each Initiative
- Rural and Remote Expertise
- Federal Funding Programs Expertise
- Plethora of Supporting Equipment Manufactures
- Adaptable Selections for Digital Phone Sets – Seamless Integration with Existing Sets
IT Project Management and other Professional Services, Network Services and Equipment
- Inside/ Outside Cable Plant Design and Engineering
- Structured Cable Installation and Testing
- CADD Documentation
- Network Management and Operations
- Network Media: Satellite, Wireless, Fiber Optic, Cat 5e-6, Coax
Information Resource Management Systems for Enterprise Networks
- Client-Server Projects
- Disaster Recovery
- Network Security
- Web Development
Traditional Voice, Video, and Data Communications
- Phone Systems/ Maintenance Plans
- Broadband Network Solutions
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Video Teleconferencing/ Multimedia Network Equipment and Installation
- Data/ Video/ Voice Networks and Equipment and Management Plans
- Internet/ Intranet Applications and Services
- Systems and Enterprise Integration
- Data Warehouse Architecture and Implementation
- Information System Life Cycle Support
- Business Planning: Groupware Technology and Group Facilitation
From the Cable Plant part of the Telecom Projects, WindCircle, Inc. provides both copper and fiber optic solutions. Client options also include inside plant and outside plant cable installations. We are BICSI professional members providing telecommunication industry “best practices” and “professional standards.” Our staff is uniquely qualified to provide these services based on a combination of technical training and hands-on experience that includes a BICSI-Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD).
WindCircle, Inc. boasts a very diverse customer base including, but not limited to, the following entities: cities, counties, schools, hospitals, tribal governments, and many branches of the federal government. Products include those manufactured by Dell, HP, Mohawk, Cisco Systems, Corning, FortiNet and Microsoft. We handle server, security & router configuration, cable plant installation, internet service and training.